“Prevention is better than cure.”
- Desiderius Erasmus
- Weight management (weight loss and weight gain).
- Chronic diseases of Lifestyle, such as Diabetes, Insulin resistance, raised blood pressure, raised cholesterol.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Healthy eating and vegetarian diets.
- Gastro-intestinal conditions like Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Constipation and Gastro-oesophageal Reflux Disease (GORD).
- Inflammatory conditions, such as Gout and Arthritis.
- HIV and AIDS.
- Depression and eating disorders.
- Vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
The initial visit will take approximately 90 minutes. This includes a full medical history, a few body measurements, lifestyle habits, clinical and dietary assessments and more to determine the correct dietary approach.
I will provide you with the applicable nutritional advice, discuss dietary guidelines and set up your personal attainable nutritional goals.
Together, we will create an individualised eating plan based on your nutritional requirements and food preferences to help you achieve your health and wellness goals.
It is highly recommended to come for follow up sessions which take 30 – 60 minutes. I will reassess your measurements and you will gain additional nutritional knowledge and motivation to reach your personal goals. I will also address any concerns or obstacles that you may have and changing your eating plan as needed.
Vitality nutrition assessment
This is a 30 minute consultation for which you will receive 1000 vitality points. During the assessment we will discuss your medical history, lifestyle habits and dietary patterns as well as taking body measurements. You will gain applicable nutritional knowledge and I will assist you in setting specific and achievable goals to improve your health.
GENEWAY™ offers a range of genetic tests that will teach you more about your unique genetic makeup and how you can adapt your lifestyle, diet and environment to live your best life.
Improve your health and longevity by unlocking the mysteries of your genetic code today. Learn more about the range of tailored DNA tests that allows you to make slight changes in your environment, diet, medications and more to give your body exactly what it needs to thrive.